If you need to create a new user in your Sage 50 company file, please do the following:
- Open up a Sage 50 company file file
- Click on the Maintain menu at the top
- Select Users > Set Up Security at the bottom of menu
- You will be taken to the User Security window. Click the New User button on the right
- You will be taken to the User rights window. Choose a User name and Password for your new user and select What type of access does this user need?
- Once you have added the new user, you are free to close the User Security window
You can find more information on how to set up your Sage 50 users, as well as how to add users from different company files, in this Sage 50 support article on adding users.